General Hospital: August 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

In a perfect world the show would have aired an episode dedicated to Becky’s 25th anniversary followed by an episode honoring Kin’s 45th anniversary which is today. Scott is already like a surrogate father to her. Missed opportunity Frank. 

Anyways Frank and the show makes its priorities known….”but what about Finn!”

Edited by MichaelGL

• Members

YASSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I stumbled onto some scenes coming up for me (I'm a week behind now) and I was thinking...'why haven't Ava slapped this heffa yet?'

So THANK...YOU. CAN...NOT...WAIT.

Re: Scott and Elizabeth's anniversary...WOW. That is a shame nothing was done for either...even something like Scott being a father figure for her. That was a good idea to link them together. 

• Members

Ahh yes the good old "parapet". First Catherine Bell now Esme!

I thought Elizabeth would've been absorbed of that guilt being that Peter was alive?

I saw this from a mile away: Williow has aplastic anemia (or in this case lukemia), needs a bone marrow transplant, Nina is a match, maternity revealed, dot dot dot. As annoying as Willow's story can be, I feel sorry for her charachter during this story.

Edited by ironlion

• Members

What kills me is that this story isn’t poorly plotted or paced really.  It’s the culmination of quite a few beats that have been played and dangled for years.  It just doesn’t matter to me at all.  I don’t care about any of it.  And usually I am all for a long term story that plays out over years on a soap.

• Members

I am not a religious watcher of GH anymore, but I caught the last few episodes and I am pointing out the least important aspect, but why are Dante/Sam so boring together?  I've always thought KeMo/Sam were lame, but I love Dante and I feel like Dante/Sam should work.  What do they even do anymore on the show?  I can't remember the last time I even saw a post about them.  How the mighty airtime hogs have fallen.........Sam and Mac both just disappeared mid episode the other day lol.  The annoying reporter guy that kinda looks like Spinelli got more lines.

I literally had no idea until today that Sonny's gym is at GH. When Brando, Dex?, and Michael were all in a room together I was just wondering why?  Why are there so many guys that look so similar on this show? 

I also saw numerous episodes without Carly and I was stunned.  Thank God Sonny was on so I knew what show I was watching.

I actually do feel bad for Willow too.  I think she is unbelievably boring and useless, but she really is mostly a nice person and bad things just happen to her all the time.

I cannot believe it took Ava that long to knock Esme off that parapet.