DAYS: July 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Why should she? Trust me, I'm indifferent towards this whole story. Sami is divorced from EJ and shortly thereafter, Sami's marrying Lucas. Sami finds out that Lucas kidnapped her and Sami's immediately running to the Dimera Mansion unannounced banging on his bedroom door. EJ can do whatever he wants, but this Belle and EJ stuff is so lame as I don't see the chemistry. There's nothing wrong with having a fuc*buddy, but then EJ is telling Belle that what they have is affectionate love.

Dude. Come on. Seriously. We know what this is.

Edited by Noel

• Members

Catching up on early July. I don’t know if this was already mentioned in the June thread during the Juneteenth episodes (when the year was mentioned), but Salem is back in real time — 2022. Abigail was born in 1992 and died in 2022. Surprisingly, that age does suit her, with the SORASing and de-SORASing over the years. 

• Members

That was filmed in January 2022. He has filmed at Days since then

I do wish Days would learn how OLTL especially under FV would block tape and Pre-tape folks. Tuc Watkins used to tape a week a month but he was hardly off screen cause during that week they shot all his scenes for that month. They could do that with Chandler but Days doesnt seem invested in Will or Sonny

• Members

Days does do exactly that.  More than one actor has mentioned this.  William Christian who played TR Coates mentioned this on his facebook back in January -- he said he lives in Boston and flew out to LA periodically to film, as Days films things in chunks.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Damn... when was the last time on Days that multiple actors appeared in every episode that week? 

Please register in order to view this content

It was a very intelligent decision to have a big week on the main show coincide with Beyond Salem.

I'm Team Shawn in this situation. It could have been written differently (i.e. better) and I was a fan of Ejelle, but I still think Belle was totally selfish and unfair. I liked Kayla reminding Shawn of her relationship with Tripp. I could see that happening with Belle if Baby Shawn wasn't Evan's.

And see ya, Sami. She does really need a new guy, now that Lumi's been completely destroyed. What's Brandon been up to? 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

It's probably more of a hassle to find an actor whose schedule would have to match Ali Sweeney's than for Sami to stay single - or he'll just exist off-screen like EJ did for years and that wasn't really a good solution either. Add that there wouldn't be time to build that romance either way because AS only does two week "arcs".

Nah, just have Sami stay single and have her turn up a few times every now and then to wreck havoc.

Edited by te.