DAYS: July 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don't care about the suit but I am bothered, lol! I mean, these characters are acting as if it's a brand new suit when it's clearly not unless that suit had polka dot prints. 

I didn't mind today's episode besides Allie and Johnny acting stupid once again. I'm trying to remember what else happened (^^ Thanks for posting the pics). Oh yeah, the wedding. The wedding was predictable, but I do find it amusing how people are easily able to start blabbing their mouths at the last minute. 

Please register in order to view this content

I like Nicole and EJ. Not as a couple or anything, but I guess in a sense, I think when Nicole is with EJ, she's "allowed" to be herself. I miss the old Nicole like that one time she deliberately threw her fur coat at Maggie when Maggie was the maitre d' and owner of a restaurant. Haha! That was so awesome.

• Members

If I'm not mistaken, I think Maggie's restaurant was called Chez Rouge. I miss old sets like that because it seemed as if there was always something going on as many characters sat in different tables and they would take the time to dance and interact with each other, etc. 

Edited by Noel