Days of Our Lives: May 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

@JAS0N47It seems as though Days is all caught up after the 2 week Olympic and 1 day preemption as todays episode was clearly meant for Friday the 13th of May. Any idea how they caught up so fast? I was under the impression that with the preemptions, they wouldn't get caught up for months. Did they re-edit? 

• Members

You mean they don't just act like it's the day it's supposed to be? Oh I see. They probably have calendars of a sort on set that reminds everyone that it is a specific day, especially a Friday the 13th but if something throws them off, well, then, they're just SOL. Excuse me while I worked that out for myself. I hate all of this time stuff.

• Members

I'd still love to see Evan revealed as the child of Marlena and Orpheus.  See Marlena be the mother of a real monster.  See them try to humanize him like Ben. 

Please register in order to view this content

Seems very believable that she COULD'VE  just said that to get a rise out of Abby.  Gwen was leaving her alone, but it was Abby who went out of her way to expose Gwen in a matter that had nothing to do with her.

Whether Gwen killed Laura on purpose, it wouldn't surprise me if they try to keep it ambiguous.

• Members

Mike Manning 

Please register in order to view this content

What an expected pleasure. I really wish they would bring him back as a different character, with no ties to Charlie. He's too talented an actor to be wasted. I liked the scenes between Johnny and Charlie. Never thought we would get one lol I see Days has completely forgotten about the time jump though.

Ben was not needed to save Ciara. I would much rather she had fought Evan off all on her own. 

This was a good episode overall. The acting was pretty good and the imagery and writing really kept my attention for the whole episode. I do like the way they're using the love and the bonds between family and friends in order to defeat the devil.

• Members

I love Evan's puppy eyes. I just drool when the actor goes that direction.

Its the only good story. The shooting of Ray was good but unfortunately very anticlimactic. The fallout could be great but look who's writing it. I have no faith.