FIRE!

• Members

The word “Fire” made me think of this sequence.

Years ago, I saw someone commented on how odd it was that the peppy theme song would often play during serious and sad moments. It’s bad but I chuckled when I saw the closing credits because I immediately thought of that when watching the final scenes of this episode.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

On the bright side, the boiler explosion finally put an end to the torture tactic that was Camille Hawkins.

I remember Megan McTavish's second run as HW starting out okay.  It seemed like she was behaving herself for once, just concentrating on character and humor and romance.  Then, next thing I knew, we were talking about psychic visions and rusty tattoo needles and I was like, "I was wonderin' when the old Megan McTavish was gonna show up!".

Edited by Khan

• Members

Kevin should have never recovered from this. He terrorized two characters who should have been the future of the show in statutorily raping Lily and giving her an STI and then trying to kill Colleen. Instead he went on to become a lead while Colleen is dead and Lily has had nothing to do in years.

That said, the shoe was on fire (forgive the pun) at the time.

• Members

That is featured on the first video in this thread

Never understood it either, Kevin should have burned together with the Restaurant, now how much of an hypocrite  he has to be to blast adam for his actions