FIRE!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Claudia actually did try to escape the La Mirage fire on Dynasty albeit off-screen.  It took something like 11 or 12 episodes of season 7 for Blake to be exonerated of starting the fire but eventually Jackie recounted To Krystle how she saw Claudia open the door of her room and then the flames shot out from behind her.  That's how they were able to determine that Claudia started the fire.  I hated that plot device because of a) how badly the show treated Pamela Bellwood who had just given birth and b) for killing Claudia in such a grisly manner especially considering the fact that she was an original cast member.

• Members

it's quite alright, thanks for the second scene, glad you like the topic, i have two more in store as soon this one gets "cold" 

The Real Thing happened on the Season 7 Premiere

Some People say Claudia just gave up, Because she didn't have anything to live for, made sense to me until hearing Jackie's testimony saying she tried to escape but got trapped what actually made me sad

Would like to see the other one you mentioned too, thanks for this Clip, i knew there were other fires in Bay City Including the Love Mansion Getting Burned Down a few times in the 1980's but when i searched i couldn't find any so i went with the one i always remembered

Anna Rossini is the reason i decided to do this one, Also There's The Fire That Killed Melissa Aggretti

YES! Just wish Melissa didn't die, her leaving was one of the shows biggest losses

She would've been better off being Killed on the Moldavian Massacre

• Members

The very first time I saw Blake attempt to strangle Alexis, I seriously believed he was going to suffer a heart attack or stroke and collapse on the stairs.  "Whatever happens," I thought, "they're not actually gonna have him literally try to kill her.  Because there's no way that's not gonna look foolish."  I was so wrong.

• Members

I love the way Angela says, "Julia, get up!".  It's like Angie isn't so much frightened for Julia (and herself) as she is annoyed with her for passing out.

This, IMO, was DYNASTY's finest hour.  It's the one time where everything - the writing, the acting, the music, the special effects - clicked.

• Members

According to the AWHP 1988 synopsis The Love mansion burned down in February and I guess Donna miscarried soon after. Also at that time they talked about Reginald's having starting a fire to cover up his murder of Elizabeth years ago and also pass it off as a suicide?

Little Kevin Thatcher was in two separate fires in 1984. David Thatcher started a fire in his house for the insurance money and had to save Kevin. And then at Christmas the tree in the Matthews house caught fire and Mark Singleton had to regain the ability to walk in order to rescue Kevin from that fire.

• Members

Remember how Kristin Davis' character on MELROSE PLACE died?  She was drunk, whining about how everyone had abandoned her and nobody loved her (which was true, I guess, although she really brought it on herself), when she accidentally slipped, hit her head on the side of the notorious pool and drowned.

If you were an actress, and you were on an Aaron Spelling series BITD, and your character was slated to die, the chances were good that your character was not going to die with some dignity, lol.