FIRE!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

About FIRE! AW 3-6-79 thank you so much for linking to this video, so good to watch, but the fire takes my breath away. That is an Eddie Drueding video. He created the Another World Home Page. If you don't know it http://www.anotherworldhomepage.com/ you can check it out some time. He has his entire AW video library uploaded to YT. Another fan who is also all in on their whole AW video library is chase4ever

• Members

Didn't one of Mark's druggie friends cause this explosion?

I wonder why they kept my beloved Chateau for so long when it was clear they had no qualms about burning it down more than once, lol.

Also, compare the two disasters and, boy, what a difference a few years makes.  In the first fire/explosion, the cast is smaller and the special effects amount to what looks like waving some flames under the camera.  (Obviously, I'm exaggerating, but you get my drift.)

But, in the second explosion, the cast is HUGE; and so, too, are the pyrotechnics.  As they'd say on the Farm Film Report, it blowed up real good, lol!

Edited by Khan

• Members

Why did Claudia just stand there and watch as the flames engulfed her and her room?  Why didn't she at least attempt to flee and get help?

See, that was one of my biggest issues with DYNASTY.  Their characters always looked flawless, but they could do the most asinine things, lol.

Edited by Khan