B&B: Steffy Spoiler

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

No it is obviously not the twist.
There is no amount of overhyping that would square "amnesia" with never-been-done-on-daytime before. Come on!
Everyone was also convinced FInn dying was the twist two weeks ago.
I concur the wait is getting annoying but NONE of this is even "a twist". We will know it when we see it. We probably will find it lame and all that but these ordinary soap events are not a twist and are not the twist.

Edited by FrenchBug82

• Members

I stand by one of my original ideas for the twist: pull back the curtain, so to speak, reveal that what we've been watching since March 23, 1987 is, in fact, a daytime soap opera called THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL; and then reboot B&B as a daytime drama that takes place entirely behind the scenes of a long-running daytime drama (also called B&B).

We know KKL is good (well, mostly good) at playing Brooke Forrester, but how good is she at playing KKL, who plays Brooke Forrester on TV?

Edited by Khan

• Members

They had a good six months and it is derailing

Which fits my earlier theory of Brad Bell: when he gets a bright new idea, he makes everyone move everything to fit that idea and drop everything.
This again feels like he had the idea for the twist so the nice slow smart way they were writing a decent soap has been forced to adapt to quickly go to the narrative place he wants them to go because he is a child excited by a new toy.
He was excited by Sheila's return then no new idea for a while so the team was able to write some normal decent soapness and THEN boom here comes Eureka Boy.

• Members

Nah!  This is Bell's complete fixation on Liam.  He hasn't focused on Liam in a minute and couldn't wait to get back to it.  Steffy being told Liam is not her husband harms her how?  And what is the hospital staff for if they can't handle this?  Hope if a fool to go along!

I was working from home for 2 months, watched Bold and couldn't believe how long the show went on without Liam as the focused.  Well, Bell is remedying that now.  

• Members

I'm nice so I'll put it that way: I am OK if Bell wants to use Liam. Fine. Write for him.
But why does it have to be Steffy/Hope triangle over and over and over again.
Give him business storylines! A health scare! 
The Vinny murder mystery was written disastrously on the merits but on paper: fine. It was something *else* for Liam to do.

He is not my favorite character but it is the triangle being repeated ad nauseam that's infuriating.