Days of Our Lives: April 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

No he is a despicable human being.

Soaps as far as I can remember had emotional attachment for me. That's what soaps are suppose to do. You care so much for these characters that you just can't miss your soap not even for a family wedding. They are family to you(read the Kathryn Hays thread).

Carlivati Days is all about jokes, stereotypes, cruelty and has no values at all. 

It's Ron getting his thrills.

I'm a week and a day behind and I'm not running to my tv to catch up. 

• Members

I hesitate to offer psychological diagnoses of someone I have never met but he strikes me as the kind of guy who probably thinks he is being funny. You can hear him scoff "Lighten up" at you if he hurts your feelings.
Not necessarily malicious but gliding through life thinking of other people's feeling - or opinions as his constant whining about fan feedback on social media  shows - as an inconvenience to his blessed existence where he should be able to say, joke and write about whatever he wants.

• Members

Damn. I didn't know that about Lindsey Godfrey and that's terrible to hear.

I think before I said that someone needed to grab a biology textbook and explain to Sarah/Renee about the process of aging. Now, it appears that someone needs to grab a biology book and explain to Sarah about puberty. And a round mirror.

Edited by Noel

• Members

I assume that it'll be available on Peapock later this evening then? It's weird how my TV viewing habits have changed so much. I just download and upload on my PLEX, but soaps ain't one of them. I can't even imagine how many seeders and leechers they would have for soaps.

Edited by Noel