ARTICLE: ‘General Hospital’ Updates Opening Sequence with New Theme Music and New Cast Images

Errol

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The opening has looked like bad Photoshop for like 6-7 years now. It just keeps getting worse. It started really going downhill around 2011 or 2012 or so.

They tried to redo FOTH and make it macho and action-oriented in the 2000s, but it just got silly after awhile. Nothing compares to the original. I hear that and I'm back in that place; just playing a little of it in 2013 with the anniversary sent me. And I think it would work today, in its original form or slightly remixed! Just redo the original FOTH opening, touch it up a little and take the time. But I guess Frank doesn't want to relinquish that precious extra 90 seconds that could be taken from airtime for Joss or Dr. Gatlin-Holt.

Edited by Vee

• Webmaster

I happen to have loved that opening for One Life to Live. That was the only opening I knew of when I first started watching the show way back in the 90s. Dun, dun, dun, dun...dun, dun, dun, dun dun, dun dun, dun, dun, dun, dun...dun..............lol