GENERAL HOSPITAL February 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

This is a temp Taggert, for those who are wondering. Real said he had covid and couldn't shoot these scenes, but he'll be back soon. 

I was glad to see Taggert back, regardless of who's playing him. He disappeared and I was wondering where he went. I thought the scenes were fun and Taggert getting confused by Esme's name was my favorite part of the show. 

I would love to see Taggert meet Esme and Spencer and give them a little hell. They've kind of set up am interesting dynamic with the parents for when Spencer and Trina finally get together (in 5000 years). Spencer's family adores Trina and think she's a good influence on him, whereas Trina's parents have no use for Spencer. It could be interesting if we had writers who actually played beats like that lol. 

• Members

I would love it if this were actually for the show but I don’t see that as a possibility. BW looks great! 

He felt more causal I agree, a little more jokey. I could get on board with it, but really I just want the character back on the canvas. 

• Members

Ever since Carly slept with Jason above Jake's bar in 1996, she has wanted to do it again. She almost got her wish in Sept 2021 but Sonny should up alive & Jason "Died" after. Now Carly regrets not getting to truly be Jason's wife. 

LOVED THIS

Can Taggert tell Trina and Spencer that Nikolas was engaged to his sister, Gia. PLEASE

Maybe they can bring Dara Jensen back for Taggert?

• Members

I’m surprised he hasn’t done one with VM yet (unless I’m mistaken—I think she was supposed to be a guest last year, but I couldn’t find an episode). VM showed up in the comments of Maurice’s IG Live yesterday, and he and his wife Paula couldn’t figure out how to add her in. Vanessa would be a great guest, not just for the S&B factor but because of all she’s endured in her life (the seven miscarriages, etc.).

• Members

When it does hapen, MO is gonna say:

You know Vanessa when we began working together you were so Green and I made you better. He has said so in interviews before when talking about Vanessa. His EGO sometimes. 

Edited by John