Y&R February 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yes, and it bothered the hell out of me. There's nothing wrong him having a friendship and sort of a weld between generations/storylines, but he really should have been with the 20's set. He could have tested with Abby, Summer or Ana or hell, even Scott or Noah! He could have been having drinks with Tessa and Mariah. Ravi could have come out and had a whole story about his parents not accepting him, and introduce a sister that really loves him and clicks with Kyle.

• Members

The dialogue between Chance, Abby, Devon, and Amanda was really atrocious. The whole thing reminded me of some cheesy afterschool specials from the late 80s or one of those cheesy “a very special” episodes NBC family sitcoms like the Hogan Family use to do the late 80’s/early 90’s. 

Other than the Traci scenes and Victor and Jack scenes, today was miserable as usual.

MS Phyllis giggling strangely over talking about Jack losing Luan was the worst part of the episode. 

• Members

I know, and MO/Abby lives in Nashville but she gets plenty of screen time. Josh Griffith didn't write for Jill the last time he was head writer either. He see's older woman a grandmas.

Jill was front burner on this show for 4 decades but she can't even be a matriarch to her own family. ... not even part time....not even part-part time like they do with Monica on General Hospital. At lease GH gives her the respect of the lady of the Quartermaine mansion and  her seat on the board of General Hospital. 

Yet Jack & Victor, the powerful old men are front & center with their families. 

• Members

The set-up was even bizarre. None of Chance or Abby's family even knows the child is sick, or even that Devon forced  them into a shared custody agreement and is referring to himself as the father now.

Both Abby & Chance are wealthy and could've paid for a hospital type set-up. Yet they make a point of Devon doing it for him and falling all over themselves with praise for him. It was all so phony, a very uncomfortable set-up given Devon was threatening to use Chance's PTSD and Abby's trip to Spain to destroy them in court if they didn't give him what he wanted. Despite their cutesy montage I felt no love in that room....only misery. The whole story line has been miserable clusterfuck for over a year.

• Members

I haven't commented about the lack of Jill since hearing about Jess' husband's cancer. I just think we should all be sending her good will and realize that she's struggling right now. The best support to give her until she announces her willingness to return in whatever capacity.  For now, Jill's pop-ins work for me.

• Members

It seems like they're painting that Keemo was in the wrong for not accepting Jack's invitation for a reconciliation while Jack is the wounded victim. In this case it should be Jack was in the wrong and had all these years to reach out to Keemo even hiring a PI to locate him.