• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Cheryl Davis confirms she's writing more episodes (after doing two last year and today's episode). Sounds like she's now on contract.  Kirk Doering, writer's assistant for last 7 years, also writing scripts now. We also know from a previous post that Chris Dunn started as a break down writer in December so his scripts should start airing soon.  Wonder which writers are leaving? Are the Cullitons finally retiring?

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10160731270154384&set=a.10151868969509384

• Administrator

DAYS

- Sara P. McCormick first listed as Associate Producer on May 16

- Rebecca McCarty last listed as Script Writer on May 27

- Kirk Doering first listed as Script Writer on May 31

- Cheryl Davis first listed as Script Writer on June 1

• Administrator

It was nice to see a long time staff member get a chance.  We'll see if she gets more chances, like Kai Kim did, but Kai didn't last long.  I wonder why they haven't brought back Dean LaMont, or someone permanent to help with the workload.  They just have 4 main directors.  Owen Renfroe directed 80 episodes last year, which is a ridiculous amount. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

In early December 2021 Chris Dunn (writer) announced he had rejoined the DOOL writing team. His name has yet to appear. I wonder if this is the week and if Lorraine Broderick is retiring since Days typically keeps five outline writers (and Quan writes an outline too). She just hit her ten year mark on the writing team.  I noticed there's day player this week, Judge Broderick, played by Gina Gallego.  Perhaps the character was named to pay tribute to Lorraine?  

Edited by RavenWhitney