GH: Actor sues over mandate!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I read he's asking his 17 fans for donations towards his lawsuit.  MAGA = Snake Oil Salesman

And Ingo would fit right in.  It would not shock me if he gets vaccinated but continues to tell the public not to.  Folks really think they know the actors they obsess over.  We don't know these people at all.  

• Members

From everything I see from his social media, and reports around him, he thinks he's a bigger star than he is.  I guess he thinks the work is just lining up for him.  Honestly I remember when B&B had commercials announcing his name as being the new Thorne...and I said wait, who?  I remembered his name from GH I guess but had no idea that people would even know his name.  Not enough to warrant his own commercial.  People who don't watch soaps (which is numbering higher and higher) would have zero idea who he even is.  

• Members

They would have canned GH if actors didnt vaccinate? NOPE. They would have done some more exits and some recasts. 

Also just because someone is conserative doesnt mean they are aganist Vaccine mandates. So there is a difference between someone being conserative and someone being MAGA crazed