GH: Actor sues over mandate!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Funny as Hell that the Supreme Court has not ruled as of today 5 times against lawsuits against mandates.  So Mr. Trumper Ingo, you are sh^# out of luck.   Burned and tore down the bridge, he'll NEVER be back as Jax now for sure.  I say either kill Jax off, or get a great re-cast who is a pro-vaxer anti Trumper!

• Members

Im not shocked he found a law firm to help him sue, but that is his reason for religious exemptions? And ABC DIsney denying THAT is Religious discrimination?

Get over yourself Ingo. This case is TOAST

Edited by John

• Members

Oh how I hollered at work when I saw this post.

I mean really, Ingo?

Please register in order to view this content

It makes me wonder if that is why they gave Jax a nothingburger exit rather than the 'killed by mob hit' exit that it appeared to be heading in with him. Because they sensed this would happen. 

• Members

It is very simple: as a Christian there is no *religious* doctrinal reason to refuse a vaccine. That's what a religious exemption is: when you HAVE to refuse a vaccine because of something their religion teaches. 
So a Christian scientist can ask a religious exemption. Because refusing modern medicine is something they believe in.

But there is no strand of mainstream Christianity whose teachings require its followers to refuse a vaccine. They may not mandate it either but a religious exemption is not a free get-out-of-jail card to not do what you don't want to do.
Even anti-vaccine pastors do not claim it is Biblically-mandate to refuse vaccines - since they have been taking other vaccines without issue. They simply say you should not want it because reason A, B or C.
That's not religious; that's opinion and there is no political opinion  exemption.