Days of Our Lives: December 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Is Ron just pulling names out of a hat when he decides who to bring back? You know he's probably patting himself on the back thinking this is a great nod to history, when really a lot of viewers - especially those who aren't online - are saying "who?"

I guess I should be glad that they're not just going the usual route and trotting out Orpheus for his annual appearance. 

• Members

I think the issue is that Colin does sound more interesting and memorable on paper than he was on the show - so I guess this is a problem with Ron specifically; he likes to give  nods to history (which is sometimes good), but since he's never been a fan of the show he can't really filter who is relevant and not.

Oh well, I'm waiting on him to bring on Susan Martin as a rival to Julie. Geriatric love triangle ftw!

You know... I wonder if this has anything to do with the whole "can't bring back Peter" thing the show has in place. Colin was involved with Jennifer, so it wouldn't surprise me if Ron went out looking for a Peter substitute in the story.

Edited by te.

• Members

The only thing about Colin is that he had strong ties to Andre.  So it's possible Colin would be involved if Andre is which ugh......... I am sure Marlena and Colin shared scenes though.  He was a Dr. I believe.  I wonder who they would get to play him.  Justin Melvey has like 1 credit since 2005 so I am not sure he still acts.

I don't think we need to know why the Devil came back to Marlena.  It already explained it and it was enough for me.  The initial exorcism didnt take and they had unfinished business.  That is not on the top of my list of things that need to be explained to me further about this whole story lol.

Seriously, Jennifer's outfit was awful.  The one thing about Jen is I generally thought she dressed cute.  Maybe if we saw the full outfit with the cut of the dress and shoes it would be better?  Agree with those about her hair though.  It looks good.

• Members

So we're never going to actually find out what happened in that hotel room to kill off long standing character Laura are we? It's crazy to me that Jen got over Gwen killing her mom in record time and wants Jack to make up with her.

Has there been any casting news on Sarah? Or will we get a nice surprise return?

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

Colin Murphy? 

Please register in order to view this content

What next? Shawn and Belle have to deal with a back from the dead Willow Stark instead of Jan? Phillip returns married to Mogan Hollingsworth? Xander and Gwen find Sarah on the island canoodling in the arms of Bart Beiderbecke? 

• Members

Absolutely thought Morgan and Willow Stark were female equivalents of Daniel or Rafe lol.

I think DAYS should absolutely bring Laura back. Say that Gwen and/or someone else, maybe Vivian had her death faked and had her kidnapped. Bring back Jaime Lyn Bauer or Susan Flannery or recast with a soap vet. 

Edited by David_Vickers
Misspelling