Days of Our Lives: November 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I actually thought Deidre did well with her part in the original story and didn't play it up the way she has done now.  This is a more evil version of Hattie and I am not a huge fan of Hattie.  I think if DH played it differently it would land better because Drake is playing it as deadly serious.   Obviously, she's playing Marlena as written, but I think that might be the missing piece that would make it click a little better.

• Members

I do enjoy watching Deidre have fun. MarDevil was especially entertaining at the wedding. My issue with the possession isn't DH but basically everything else, lol. I hate that Ben and Ciara are involved, for one. I hate how flipping Susan is now heavily featured in this story as well. It's just too much. And I hate that damn devil voice! I'm also just kind of waiting for MarDevil to actually do something interesting. John is chained up but besides that it's just a whole lot of the devil talking to themself.

I was happy to see Doug today. Shawn D cuddling/comforting Julie was so cute. Still glad that they're using Shawn and Belle more.

I really like Johnny and Chanel together. Man, Allie and Tripp are SO boring in comparison. I also kind of hate that we're still talking about the zombies. I figured we'd just be acting like it never happened, but nope, we still have Tripp and Allie talking about seeing Charlie on Halloween. Silly.

I love Big Mama wearing her fancy hat and telling Paulina that she's off to Thanksgiving dinner at Lani and Eli's.

• Members

Johnny [!@#$%^&*]!! While Tripp is knitting, babysitting and buying cookies. Tripp has really been watered down and absolutely has zero story yet that was the reason Will and Sonny were let go.

Edited by Soapsuds