Days: 'Deceased Former Baddies' Return

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The Nick storyline was Chris Whitesell to a tee: a really well written, well plotted storyline... with no follow up. A Nick/Will rivalry that divided the Hortons could have played out for years and it could have had ripple effects for the two of them and many other characters as well.

Agreed.

The show could always use another Horton.

• Members

I can never stop crediting the Nick/Will/Gabi/Sonny drama of 2012-13 as the last time I truly enjoyed emotional character drama on a show, it was so, so good and playing alongside Kristen/John/Marlena/Brady I thought the show was on fire, especially when the script writers were trolling fans with our Daniel hate. 

Nick vs Will and all the Hortons should have lasted years but it went downhill fast after Nick came back from the dead. Ugh. 

• Members

I see what you mean, though Melissa wasn't a biological Anderson either. Having that name on the show would have been a good tie-in to a history that's pretty much been forgotten. But I do like that she finally took the name Horton after having called Mickey and Maggie her parents for such a long time now. 

Nathan's father would have been a good storyline to explore as well. All the more reason he, and Melissa should be brought back. 

• Members

Resurrecting Nick is easy - One of the Dimera's got Rolf to resurrect him as payback for Gabi getting a share. Forget the timelines (on the 'island'), the body rotted a decade ago, back from 'dead-dead' IS part of DAYS universe. Why bother with the brother angle - Jake is evidence that can flop easily. They should've simply brought him back as Stefan. 

• Members

If only

Exactly

If Marlena can raise the dead, who's to say they stay dead and just crawl back into their graves? This opens a very weird door I don't think they should step through. I'm probably letting the Halloween season get away with me. LOL.

Nathan, Jeremy and Mike should all be on the canvas. So should Stephanie Johnson.

I didn't really mind. It felt like it should have been Jeremy instead of Nathan as the reluctant doctor who struggles with his desire to do his own thing and practice medicine like Mike and Tom. Nathan felt shoe-horned in even though I liked Melissa having a son who was clearly Pete's (just saying). I don't give Higley that much credit. They couldn't say both of them adopted the Horton name officially? I understand wanting to keep the Anderson as her last name but Nathan Anderson doesn't spark. I can see why they chose Horton as stupid as it was. They also weren't interested in doing anything with Melissa or Nathan's backstory. We were just supposed to care because he 'was a Horton'

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I don't know. I didn't agree when a lot of people said it here, but having BB back as Jake clears him from the ick factor that Stefan would have (though he and Gabi were hot) due to the 'romance' with Abby's alter. I've since changed my mind though I do miss Stefan and Gabi.