Weekly Preview (9/13/21) – Days of Our Lives

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

LOL-ing at him casting Allie as Sami - what acting experience does she have? Also, is he planning on shooting this in Salem? What crew and funding does he have? This is all sorts of mess, but could be fun once you get over how unrealistic it is.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Same. And that he stans Lucas and called him the love of Sami's life in front of EJ? I am DECEASED. Johnny is perfection.

Yeah I've been hearing it was Johnny who had Sami kidnapped, and I know it's Ron so he does stupid [!@#$%^&*] and explains it away later, but why? To get funding for his movie? To make it more interesting? I agree with you it doesn't really make sense. So of course it will be him

Please register in order to view this content

I'm willing to overlook certain things. LOL. This will probably be the highlight of the show going forward. 

I mean, I get the criticism and I roll my eyes hearing anyone on a soap wants to make a movie or write a book but I'm all for history revisited. Jarlena family drama and interaction? YES PLEASE. It also leads to ... and yes this is spoilers but I'm using spoiler tags

Edited by KMan101