Days of Our Lives: September 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

This is the same reaction daily viewers of the show had, lol. Calista is Bonnie's never-mentioned former sister-in-law who came to Salem to get revenge on Bonnie for killing her husband, Harrison. The whole silly back story was told in yesterday's newly-created flashbacks. Riveting stuff. So yes, these characters are named Calista Lockhart and Harrison Lord. Hilarious, right? Calista was thankfully killed off after a week of being on the show. A totally random and pointless storyline. 

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It actually was.

She really won me over in her return to the role, and it helped that they wrote her in character as they would Kate's Abby, and she proved more than capable to me. I'm happy with either her or Kate in the role. 

I do think it speaks to Freddie's podcast a bit that sometimes writing and direction CAN matter. But he made a lot of poor choices. I think it shows a bit with Marci. The writing was awful for Abby and Marci played it like Abby was on downers. When they wrote the character more like she was and less ... bad ... Miller rose to the occasion. 

• Members

The shame is all the characters and actors have a rich history and had great chemistry especially JkJ/NB.  A lot of it is the writing (I can tell Ron barely cares about this story), but the actors just aren't sparking like they used to.  Plus, I feel like Brady and Phillip are treating Chloe like a possession they get to have instead of someone they love.

• Members

He's in the spoilers for today's episode. 

"Johnny contacts Will about his film project" 

I wasn't sure if he'd appear. It's unfortunate it's the cheap zoom mess. You'd think they would've taped these scenes during his time filming beyond Salem.

• Members

I watched today's episode. First time watching DAYS in over a year, mostly for Will.  Even though I don't really know what's going on, I actually thought it was a fairly decent episode. 

Will was in it more than I expected. I figured we'd get 1 scene, and we got at least 3. Johnny asking Will if he did anything fun this summer and Will only mentioning a trip and not mentioning doing drag made me chuckle. I know why (this was filmed before Beyond Salem), but I laughed nonetheless. 

Please register in order to view this content

Doug locking people in freezers, grabbing people's asses...I might have to keep watching just to see what's going on with him.