Y&R September 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

Who knows?

I thought it might be budget related but we have a new Noah coming...

There doesn't seem to be any story related reason. Had Abby reached out to Stitch,then that relationship could have grown and then Chance returns, but that didn;t happen.

Will we see Nina again?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

No. Phyllis kicked her out.

New Noah? Hopefully better than the last one, I never cared for him. They aged Noah but the recast lacked charisma and wasn't the best actor.

If they're not going to recast Chance then they should have Abby divorce him. She has a doll baby and the writers think an absent hubby is going to work in perpetuity? 

The party was hilariously bad. The lack of a crowd for what was a party with rich people. 

Still Sally tossing that drink in Phyllis' face was fleetingly entertaining.

Nick's voice..... can Joshua pretend to be at least slightly enthusiastic? I'm guessing Phyllis tops.

Michelle Stafford should have taken it down several notches with Phyllis stomping around, not enough champagne for 14 people? I'm surprised she didn't take someone's eye out with one of her floppy discs.

• Members

I think it was his hotel room.

I don't think the chemistry is scorching or anything close but I do like their banter.

It's nice to see Sally being something other than the punching bag of others.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Gemma
link

• Members

Wait. Had

been announced for a cameo and I missed it?

I don't know if this is going to sound rational but while I don't feel amazing chemsitry between the actors either I like the chemistry between the characters in that they are a good fit and their flirtation is written well so far.
So I am fine with it... if they manage to write good story out of it down the line.

• Members

I don’t get it either but I do think we’ll have a new Chance at least by November sweeps. It reminds of the time frame between how Muhney left as Adam and Hartley came on as his replacement but that’s about the only example I can think of replacing a dismissed actor in the middle of a story. 

• Members

Funny but that's how they look to me all the time.

Quick question-

With Adam and Chelsea always claiming their deep parental love for Connor (who they seem quite happy to ship out of town) have either of them ever shown any interest in their other children?

I know Chelsea willingly gave up Johnny to Billy and Victoria, but that was before those two split up and hooked up with others.

Does Chelsea really not care for the welfare of her child who is now practically being raised by a stranger(Lily).How convenient that in a town where people can run into each other several times in one day that Chelsea,Billy and Victoria never cross paths.

Adam discovered Christian was his right? But never shows any interest in his other son?

• Members

This bugs me more than Chelsea/Johnny because one of Adam's thoroughline was his bitterness at Victor choosing not be in his life during his childhood - despite Adam having a loving replacement father figure in Cliff.
You'd think Adam of all people would consider it important to have a relationship with his biological son regardless of whether he has a loving adopted family.