In Honor of....

• Members

A Topic for everyone feel free to honor an Actor or Actress from the soaps you like and you think give a nice contribution to the Soap History!

I begin in honor of:

MARGARET MASON (1940 - 1999)

She was one of earliest professional Soap Villains yet she got a charismatic aura that also made her a good heroine 

Her most important Characters might be:

Linda Patterson Anderson in Days of Our Lives (1970-71/75-80/82) an early villain of the show

Selena Cross Rossi in Return to Peyton Place (1972-74) 

Eve Howard in The Young and The Restless (1980-84/93) Victor's ex who almost poisoned him to death and almost killed Nikki on her and Victor's Wedding Day, in 1993 she came back as a sweeter version of Eve her Crimes Forgotten and battling for Victor to recognize her son Cole as his own until she died of a Mosquito bite 

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Actually, I've spent several years on research on this subject and the thread is already here. You are new here and don't acknowledge the threads we've already got just to start new ones. I didn't even try to join this board until after I caught up on  the threads the posters here before me started out of respect, and didn't create any without checking first.  

I  was taught to always respect other's work before creating my own. Unfortunately,  it seems that that along with common courtesy have just fallen the way of cursive handwriting.

Paul Raven, Jam6242 and so many others have contributed to the information we have in the Soap Hoppers Thread. You are welcome to join in that conversation.  Between that thread and the Soap Opera Cast Lists, we have compiled some of the most extensive  resources about the soap opera casts.

I don't think that you are trolling like several other accounts here. I just think you haven't checked out what's already here. 

• Members

Ultimately, your numerous duplicate topics will likely end up being merged with existing topics. We've been trying to suggest this to you for awhile, in hopes that you could acclimate with how things are generally done here.

I love the enthusiasm and passion you have for the genre, but I do think you need to slow your roll and see what topics your posts COULD fit into instead of constantly starting new threads with info that's already posted elsewhere. Its why you don't see folks like me posting very often. I love a good discussion but my voice doesn't always need to be heard, particularly when I don't have anything new to add to the proceedings. 

But I can only speak for myself. I encourage you to take what Slick is saying as more advice to help you fit in a little better, rather than him attacking you. He may be blunt, but that's the intent.

Please register in order to view this content