• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
  • Members

Typical Eric.

This sounded like a sad cash grab to me from one of the best seasons of the show (I stopped watching RW around the first Return to New York, I think; I didn't feel they'd had a really non-tacky season since Seattle, which was also full of issues as were Miami and Hawaii), but this little tour with Norman and Heather is cute.

• Members

I personally hope that this leads to the revival of Real World and Road Rules. I always felt MTV was stupid for putting the 2 show that put them on the map out to pasture. 

I just hope that if a revival does occur that the show does not delve into debauchery, which is what it became thanks to Real Vegas 1.0. I hope that the show goes back to being socially relevant crown jewel that it was. 

I am excited!

Can I also say that MTV is stupid for allowing Paramount to prosper off of this. I know this is all under the Viacom umbrella but still. MTV has been struggling for years, and this was the show that could've put revitalized the network.