The Real World Homecoming: New York

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Sorry, but she owned up to writing Danny's letter. That, alone, makes me believe she wrote the one regarding Melissa. Because, if she didn't, I fully believe she would've been more vocal about it the first time Melissa confronted her about it.

It's a three or so hour drive away from me.

Matt gives me Duggar vibes.

• Members

I was wondering about the Julie/Melissa situation.. because the two were friends during the show.. and that quickly fell apart all due to money.

Melissa is whiny and annoying... but Julie seems to be wearing 2 faces.   The fact that Julie never reached out in 20 years after being confronted says all I need to know.

• Members

So Paul will appear in the reunion show. 

Danny says he goes from NYC to Vermont. He's dating a dairy farmer?

Please register in order to view this content

A gay dairy farmer in Vermont... Who would've known....

First episode was pretty good...

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

IDK, apologizing on camera 22 years later seems false to me and I actually like Julie.  I do think she was the "breakout" star of the show and let it go to her head.

I used to think Jamie was sooooo hot.  Not so much anymore, but, hey, we all age.

I can't remember much about Matt either.  Even with the clips they showed I was like "nope, don't remember you" lol

• Members

Lol!  I think Jamie is still attractive but not the hottie he was.  I wouldn't kick him out of bed.  He's just visibly aged.

Something about Matt is so off putting to me like he's trying too hard.  "Guess how many kids I have?"  Ugh.  No one cares.   I do think overly religious people on the Real World never come off well.  They get really boxed into a corner with their beliefs, but that's why MTV hires them so IDK.  I don't expect 3 months with strangers to change their entire belief system or anything but the most religious come off so overzealous they actually seem like they are hiding something.

• Members

Scandal's Back! Our Top 12 “Olitz" Memes - Essence

Olivia Pope would like to have a word.

But seriously, I'm happy to see so many people were down for NOLA RW back in the day. And good to hear that Melissa is still being THAT bitca.

It definitely sounds like Danny is going to have an arc. From icon to haunted. Sounds like one of my characters. hehe.