The Real World Homecoming: New York

• Members

“Guess what I have?” seems to indicate COVID.

A lot of media companies have simply given up on their linear channels. They don’t think it’s a smart investment anymore. I certainly see that with my old workplace (one of the reasons why I left).

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oy vey. Well, I got CBS All Access and nothing to do beyond a few work things so I guess I may try watching it. I loved the first few seasons - I was particularly invested in LA and San Francisco, for all its dysfunction and later Fox News leakage, but NY was always lower-key and cooler than them all to me. It's lovely to see this group again.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Loving  the show

But did they really need to show the roommates video of the Kevin/Becky fight from 1992? I feel they sort of manipulated the talk they had in today's episode. Yes the talk is needed but I'm sure they would have got there themselves. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Yes they did but on re-watch, Becky is showing she hasnt learned from the talk in 1992. I doubt she is gone and will pop up in the final 3 episodes, so maybe it will be resolved, who knows

I dont think Becky is racist. She is entitled though. Like Julie said, you have to be anti racist

Edited by John

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...