Soap Alum Erin Hershey Presley Blasts Daughter’s Teacher for Wanting to Show Inauguration of President Joe Biden

Errol

• Webmaster
Erin Hershey Presley, Port Charles, General Hospital

Erin Hershey Presley (ex-Alison Barrington, "General Hospital," "Port Charles") got into it with her daughter's teacher over showcasing the inauguration of President Joe Biden during class time.

The post Soap Alum Erin Hershey Presley Blasts Daughter’s Teacher for Wanting to Show Inauguration of President Joe Biden appeared first on Soap Opera Network.

Read More

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I remember her name, but I don't remember her character at all. Did she play Jessica on OLTL for a while?

My son's school showed the inauguration as well, but on a time delay in case something violent happened. It's history in the making, why wouldn't schools show it?

• Members

As I recall from The Hershey's visit to The View a couple of years ago, their faith was renewed following Brian's recovering from drugs and alcohol.  I fully support anyone who uses faith to get through a tough time.  However, there is nothing worse than a recent convert who tries to impose their will on others. 

I also despise this type of story where a vocal minority is given a platform to express themselves.  I'm sure there are flat-earthers who don't want globes in classrooms, but we don't pay attention because their opinions are unscientific and unwarranted.  TMZ elevates these extreme views because they are attached to a person with vague name recognition, as if her response is worthy of debate, when in reality it is the ranting of an uninformed person. 

Edited by j swift

• Members

Liked Erin Presley on PORT CHARLES, but she is a Trumper, and in that she is a cultist, and likely a racist, as most are.  Anyone with real faith should absolutely hate Trump and everything he stands for.   So I see why GH killed off Alison when she was briefly brought back to GH a few years ago.  Likely a judgemental be-atch, imho.