Days: A Horton Returns

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Jaime Lyn Bauer was 36 when Emily O'Brien was born. Days just had Kristen DiMera give birth in her actual 50s, so I don't see a problem there. The problem is Laura was institutionalized at the time, but that wouldn't stop Days.

• Members

If the timeline theory is right, she's supposed to have been born after Jack left Salem in 1993. I realise that all timelines on DAYS is messed up, but Laura was on the canvas at the time. IIRC there actually was a tease with Laura and recast Jack (ok tbf, who wouldn't want to bone Mark Valley?) since supposedly Laura had never met him at that point.

• Members

They didn't know who each other were lol

Laura checked herself into a clinic after Peter tried to drive her insane. Idk why but Jack happened to be at the same clinic. One of the conditions of this clinic was that nobody tell each other their real names, Jack and Laura met and introduced themselves as Clark and Monica. And they ended up hooking up. They kept the secret from Jen for a little while, but eventually she found out and married Peter.

I know it's a bit of a stretch. You would think that in the years Jack was married to Jen, he would have at least seen a picture of Laura.

Edited by AbcNbc247