DAYS actor upped back to contract status

• Members

It has to be Ken Corday. On a side note, if not for E.J. Lumi would've remained the central supercouple. The rape mess aside, the chemistry with Sweeney was great with both performers. They could've milked that triangle with those two couples for years if done properly, but I don't know of a single thing DAYS has done completely properly since, what, the early '90s?

Since James Scott has apparently gone off to live in a commune or something and renounced show business, they should ice E.J. for good (or recast him later) and put Lucas back with Sami permanently. They were always great. But again, Corday seems to hate Lucas.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think Corday hates Bryan Dattilo.  Either that, or BD has recurring personal issues that make keeping him on long-term next to impossible.

Frankly, I don't think Alison Sweeney has chemistry with anyone.  But, if the fans need and want Lumi, then I think giving them Lumi is the least they can do.

Edited by Khan

• Members

Ron always loves doing that sort of thing with offscreen partners because he feels it gives the audience closure on beloved couples. He used to regularly suggest on GH that Robert and Holly were back together even though neither actor would be onscreen at the same time; others too. I don't mind it at times or with older couples, but with Sami still in play and James Scott clearly not at all interested, they should end it.

• Members

I don't like the Lani idea, but I do agree with you about Nicole and Chloe. He never had any chemistry with them. His time with Nicole worked well originally, but that's because it was the making of her character. However, it's probably all a moot point anyway because I feel like he'll only be on contract temporarily for whatever the upcoming story is/however long Ali Sweeney sticks around. Using him as a character in his own right doesn't seem likely to me.