Y&R: Characters That Never Interacted But Would Have Been Dynamic Together

• Members

Now I Know bill bell was good at keeping characters in certain bubbles for long periods of time but it makes me still think if certain characters were grouped together gradually what the stories could be.

For example Nikki and Nina would have had Maybe been a good friendship, they both have some history in common like rose de vill, also nikki daughter Victoria and Nina beef in the 90's over ryan and i think Cole? Im not sure but i know Ryan for sure and Nina didn't look too happy when she found out paul had a long lost kid with Nikki.

I also think Diane and jill would have had some iconic girlfights just like how Diane/Phyllis did, back then when jack was sleeping with Diane i think jill was also in his orbit a lot. Did jill ever find out that jack was a player including having patty around also.

There was a clip on YouTube of Malcolm comforting Sharon about cassie, i picked up some chemistry between them i thought was interesting cause i don't think they have ever been in each others orbits. Both gorgeous looking with beautiful bodies and warm personality traits they could have actually been a interesting couple...how do you think nick would react?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Diane and Jill sound intriguing for sure! As do Nikki and Nina have Rose in common. 

I feel like Nina and Sharon could have been friends based on their somewhat similar backgrounds and Nina could have given Sharon advice on how to handle the Newmans specifically Victoria. 

Of course years later they became friends but I do wonder what would have happened if a 1995 Phyllis crossed a 1995 Lauren, probably a massive cat fight with Lauren as the victor lol. Speaking of Lauren has she ever even had a story with Ashley? 

• Members

I think Phyllis had one scene with Lauren in 94/95, and they didn’t like each other very much? It was once online but not sure if it is now. Lauren and Ashley were both in the Terrible Tom storyline but not sure if they interacted much otherwise.

Edited by MinnaH

• Members

Oh Nina/Sharon do sound interesting both passionate about the way they feel about situations, i think ive seen some interaction with them but nothing significant just more like occasionally seeing each other around town.

Nina/Phyllis would be super epic and i was happy when they had that argument in 2012, that was just the exclusive peek of what could have. It's sort of weird how Nina and phyllis didn't clash prior before since Phyllis/cricket have beef that goes back to the mid 90's. In the 1994 episode of Phyllis running down Paul/Christine i think it was Nina who answered the phone but didn't know on the other end it was Phyllis who was trying to figure something out but i forgot in case anyone can fill that blank in?'

Oh really i never knew they met that early on i would love to see that scene and what gathering that bought them together, i assume it had something to do with Danny connection?

Ashley/Lauren i never thought about that but I think they would make good sparring partners or 2 smart business women that get along on a business relationship. Also again i find it weird that Ashley never clashed with lauren over how badly she treated traci in the 80's!!

This is random but i always thought it would be such rich gold if katherine/Vanessa prentiss had crossed paths or where in the same storyline together or against each other and they have something in common they dont like Lorie but Vanessa hate is a bit deeper.

• Members

Nina and Sharon had several scenes in 1999/2000 during the Megan/Tricia/Tony story.  Both their kids (Cassie and Chance).went to the same school..so they would talk about school events, etc.

Nina and Nikki would have been fun...did they interact during the Ryan/Victoria/Nina triangle?

Diane and Dru were friendly in the early 2000s..both disliked Phyllis...but not much happened.

• Members

Haha like 17 years ago I remember a board I was on created a Sheila timeline if she had stayed in Y&R up until 1998ish. We had surmised by that point Sheila would meet Phyllis as she was Paul’s nurse as he recuperated from the hit and run and Phyllis would ask for Sheila’s help in keeping Danny & Christine apart. However Sheila would see right through Phyllis and want nothing to do her with as she liked Paul & Christine and also was being blackmailed at time by both her ex husband Rick Bladeson and arch-nemesis Mari Jo. This fanfic timeline existed only because Dylan Fenmore never died. Creativity goes a long way sometimes!

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

Katherine and Vanessa would've been epic.

Another interaction that would've probably be amazing is Vanessa and Victor. I'm sure Victor would recognize Vanessa as someone not to mess with.

Edited by kalbir

• Members

Literally never thought about that!

Definitely 90s Phylliss and Lauren, Sheila and both 90s Phyliss's and Sheila vs Victor wold have been awesome to see. Did Lauren & Alex's Diane Jenkins ever interact? That would be two dynamic attitudes interacting.

Edited by ironlion