Bold and Beautiful October Discussion

• Members

Thudley must have seen the writing on the wall that his Vegas wedding story wasn’t working or lost all interest so he quickly wrapped it up. That said it’s a shame he did trash Shauna’s character as she was at least interesting like Sally was. That said, the reveal was definitely a letdown even for B&B standards. I mean at the very least I was expecting some crappy yet halfway entertaining socially distant alter reveal or something. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah, the reveal was a letdown, but let’s face it — the entire storyline was AWFUL. Why would the reveal save a story that made ZERO sense and made every character an 80 I.Q. idiot?

And if that’s all they can do with Quinn, they need to have her and Eric drive off a cliff.

• Members

I don’t get it either. Zoe was never like that, now  she knows a guy for like 10 minutes and she’s suddenly the worlds biggest flirt. 

Any why she so smitten with new Zende anyway? I mean, he’s cute, but Carter is breathtaking. Lol there’s a difference 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Eric needs to give Quinn a pass and stop defending the Forrester whore. Brooke has been awful to Eric, Ridge, Thorne, and Ridges children and should be put out to pasture. She’s no matriarch. Not that Quinn has been the best but she really does love Eric and other than the kiss with Ridge, she’s been a pretty good wife. Unlike Brooke. I just can’t stand Brooke’s voice anymore. The slut is constantly judging and lecturing. She wonders why Quinn hates her. 

I’ve always enjoyed Lawerence Saint Victor since his Guiding Light days and thought  Bold messed up by not showcasing him more. But the person he has chemistry with isn’t the Zoe actress. It’s Karla Mosley aka Maya. They made her too silly with him on Bold but on GL, they were a fun couple that viewers enjoyed watching. Zoe is gorgeous but I find her so bland now. They should have kept her a bit crazy instead of this quiet shamed version.

• Members

And too fast. Idk why Brad's rushing through everything right now. Let Carter and Zoe actually have a relationship and then give them problems with instead of turning Zoe into a flirt.

It practically writes itself. If it were me, Carter and Zoe would be happy for a while, but eventually his job as COO becomes too much work and responsibility. Zoe begins to feel neglected, so she turns to Zende. 

Edited by AbcNbc247