LATEST RATINGS: August 10-14, 2020

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I never understand how Y&R has 1 Million or so more viewers than a couple of the shows and does so poorly in demos.  Are all of those people men or 55+ women?  The demos are terrible.  These ratings are awful across the board.  I think B&B may end up being the last standing due to popularity overseas.  I could totally see them putting it streaming here while still airing it regularly overseas.  But DAYS - my gosh.  Rock bottom.  

• Members

I noticed that also - even with Y&R's awful numbers on their return B&B got a bump in certain ratings.  

People made fun of that but she did what she had to do.  She tried to solve a problem. She had no budget compared to what GL was before and it's sad but she tried.  Of course it didn't work but these shows don't have what it takes to move filming and production facilities unless they all go out to the desert in Death Valley and tape in tents.  Maybe Bakerfield or Culver City?  There used to be studios in Culver City...don't know what the price is there now.  

• Errol unpinned this topic