B&B Returns Spoilers

• Members

Welp, here we go as B&B returns. From Soapdom: 

• Flo wakes up to find herself kidnapped and bounded by the nefarious Sally & Dr. Penny Escobar! 
  • Sally and Dr. Penny Escobar devise a sinister new scheme to get Sally pregnant with Wyatt's baby! 
  • Steffy is injured in a horrific motorcycle accident, and the identity of the driver who hit her will be a stunning twist! 
  • Shauna returns to Los Angeles in a shocking manner and will put Ridge in a compromising situation!
  • Carter and Zoe will become closer, but the return of one individual may stir up some trouble for the pair. 
  • Bill & Katie will fight for their marriage but Brooke will have the last laugh! 

Really Thudley? 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I hope Carter actual gets at least six months worth of screen time. I wouldn't mind if Zoe found she was pregnant by Thomas and in fear of not wanting him back in her life she and Carter conspires to keep the truth from him. I know it sounds similar to what happened with Ridge/Caroline/Thomas over Douglass but this time he is more unhinged than he was prior. 

• Members

LOL I can't even imagine B&B having their own version of Rolf. I still laugh when Penny said her lifelong dream and goal in life was to be a fashion designer at Forrester Creations but was forced to go to medical school instead. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Doesn't it LOL? Apparently there were a few episodes that had been already filmed and completed before the shutdown so they are airing those first, I believe if I read right the Liberty Biberty guy's debut on july 23 will be the first episode that is actually post-shutdown. 

@Edgeofnik  I saw that today not long after I shared this, sheesh! 

• Members

Contrary to all of you guys I was getting Taylor (as in Lisa Rinna in Melrose Place) vibes when I read that the Master place is for Sally to carry Wyatta baby. I loved it when Taylor jumped Dr. Michaels bones to get preggers. But I digress in shame... lol

„that black storyline“ sounds so token and one episode a month max

still, I’m looking forward a lot for my show to return. Yet I hope that they used their time wisely. 

• Members

Monday, July 20, catch up on the latest drama surrounding the Forrester family. Katie (Heather Tom) fills in Carter (Lawrence Saint-Victor) on how Quinn (Rena Sofer) sabotaged Brooke (Katherine Kelly Lang) and Ridge’s (Thorsten Kaye) reunion party. Then, Zoe (Kiara Barnes) and Carter discuss her whirlwind romance with Thomas (Matthew Atkinson), how he was exposed for his manipulations and lies at their wedding, and how Hope (Annika Noelle) and Liam (Scott Clifton) were able to overcome everything and reunite. Finally, Zoe and Carter learn about Sally’s (Courtney Hope) illness and what Wyatt (Darin Brooks) and Flo (Katrina Bowden) did when they found out.

Tuesday, July 21, Wyatt walks into the beach house and is dismayed by what he sees. Meanwhile, Bill (Don Diamont) tells Katie he will accept any consequence from his actions, except losing Katie and their family. Also, Sally and Dr. Escobar (Monica Ruiz) haul the unconscious Flo to Sally’s apartment where they tie her to the radiator. When Flo realizes she has been kidnapped, she is appalled by Sally’s actions. This episode was filmed before the pandemic shut down production.

Wednesday, July 22, Dr. Escobar and Flo are shocked by Sally’s pregnancy plan and plead with her not to proceed. Also, Steffy (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) heads out on her motorcycle for some quality “me” time and is involved in an accident. This episode was filmed before the pandemic shut down production.

Thursday, July 23, Bill is shocked when he realizes he hit Steffy with his car while she was out riding her motorcycle. He frantically calls 9-1-1, and Steffy is rushed to the ER. Also, Flo prays her secret message gets through to Wyatt, and as Sally starts seducing Wyatt, he finally sees the message from Flo. Also, Tanner Novlan joins the cast as Steffy’s doctor, John “Finn” Finnegan.

Friday, July 24, Wyatt demands Sally tell him where Flo is and begins to search for her. Meanwhile, Bill is with Steffy in her hospital room, guilt-ridden and apologetic. He calls Ridge to let him know Steffy was in an accident. Brooke and Ridge rush to the hospital, fighting back emotions when they see her.

• Members

Shades of when Bill and Brooke crashed into each other. And how many times now has Steffy gotten into wrecks while on her motorcycle? Obviously this will cause conflict, with either Bill or Ridge ending up getting hurled off an elevated space. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Spoilers from Soaps She Knows says for this coming week say that Sally will collapse and be hospitalized for a real medical emergency. There’s speculation that Sally has a possible benign brain tumor. Sally’s new doctor will be played by Lisa Canning, who notably played Adrienne on Y&R in the mid-00’s. 

Edited by soapfan770