RIP: In Memoriam Thread

• Members

Another untimely passing. I remember him being all over tv in the 70s. He was an excellent child/teen actor. And Salem's Lot is a favorite of mine. He left acting and, apparently, fell on hard financial times the last couple of years; there was even a gofundme page set up on his behalf, which didn't raise very much.

Edited by applcin

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Gina leaves behind the inevitable feuding over the estate situation, which actually started long before her death, and who in her life was or wasn't taking advantage. She has a much-younger "ex-husband" she supposedly married in Spain in 2006 then claimed years later he had committed fraud with an imposter by "marrying" her by proxy.  Her long-time aide lives in her house with his companion and there are accusations of him taking advantage. Her son, her only child, was estranged from her and claims the aide took advantage of her diminished mental capacity.

Edited by applcin

• Members

Annie Wersching (Amelia Joffe on GH, but best known for her roles in Timeless, 24, Star Trek: Picard and as the original VA and physical modeler of Tess in the video game version of The Last of Us, among many other roles) has died of cancer at 45. Such a talent.

• Members

Such heartbreaking news; the first thing I remember seeing in was as Amelia on GH.  It was sometimes a nothing role, but Wersching added a lot more depth than what was in the scripts.  What has struck me so much in the reactions and outpouring was how beloved she was on every set she stepped in.  Prayers to her family.