Dominic Zamprogna Is Ready to Reprise His Role as Dante Falconeri on ‘General Hospital’

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Everyone is. DZ is one of the most talented men the show's hired in the last 25 years. Frank and Ron and co. gave him dung. Given what we're all facing now I can hardly blame him for opting for steady future work.

• Members

I remember thinking what a talent he was when he first joined and Dante infiltrated Sonny's 'empire.' That stand-off between them was electrifying for his speech of utter contempt at having to kiss Sonny's feet. GH did not follow through on his potential, but I don't begrudge his need for a steady job.

• Members

I wish GH would bring back Lucky Spencer first, with a good recast.  I think Jacob Young should be given the role back since babyface Jonathan Jackson doesn't seem interested in returning.  And as young as he looks, Jackson doesn't seem right as Lucky any more  in my opinion. Didn't particularly care for his last return. 

As far as Dante is concerned,  I think GH should've re-cast the role when Dominic Zamprogna left the show, or maybe killed Dante off, since he became quite the jerk before he was axed. I am 50/50 on a return for Dante, if he's no longer "nuts" or an ahole, then maybe I'd be for Zamprogna back, but he seems too old to be Olivia's son.  I was kinda hoping for a good, 5-7 yrs. young re-cast.

• Members

JJ gave an interview on SoapCentral not too long ago where he said he would enjoy coming back to GH, but that they haven't reached out to him. And they're probably not going too as long as Frank as there. He's too invested in Friz and if he has to turn Lucky into a deadbeat dad, he's going too.

• Members

It's a shame,   I'd take any Lucky over Friz.  I am not a Roger Howarth hater, actually liked most of his run on ONE LIFE as Todd Manning.  But I don't get why they would saddle Howarth with the Franco role, they could've created a new role for Howarth or had him play some other old character, Tom Hardy, AJ Quartermaine, Stephen Lars Webber, are just some examples.