Y&R April 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Anyone else find it weird Nate is dating the woman who looks and sounds identical to his cousin's dead wife?

I'm really enjoying where this Jack and Jill story is going. They would be a great couple at this point in both character's lives.

• Members

In 1981 they slept together, but she was hoping for a relationship with John, he caught them and left town. Jill quit her job at Jabot, but Jack (who was now in charge) rehired her and they began a relationship. Jill was reluctant to get too serious, so Jack began seeing Patty to make Jill jealous. She got the message, but Patty didn't and Jack had a soft spot for her and kept seeing her. Jill tried to intimidate Patty and Jack was so angry at her that he dumped her and fired her, Jill then filed a sexual harrassment suit and they settled out of court. She then dated Andy Richards until John (now Jerry Douglas) returned to town.

The only other time they hooked up was the infamous affair in Nov 1983. It was one night, but it had big ramifications.

I think they have toyed with it since, in 1998 they had some brief flirtations. I stopped watching completely in 2005, so not sure what has happened since

Edited by will81

• Members

She's too passive. I don't think she's an awful actress, but she's not Victoria.

Heather Tom personified Brash and Sassy. Everything that label was, she was. She commanded presence when she was in a scene, even as a teen. She could go toe to toe with anyone.. her mother, father, Ashley. Her spark. You could always buy her has a true business woman, one who wanted to follow her dad's footsteps without being lost in his shadow.

• Members

what trolls? If you're talking about me, I'm not a troll. Just a person who has my opinions on the stories, characters, and actors just like everyone else. Not everyone is going to like the same actors, stories, etc. I started watching Y&R in 91 (then stopped watching around 2005ish and started watching it again about 4 months ago), pretty much the same time Heather Tom came on the show. I could not STAND her from the first moment she was on the show. My opinion never changed. I thought she was a terrible actress and made Victoria beyond annoying and insufferable. I did not like Victoria with Ryan nor Cole nor with any man Victoria was paired with when Heather played the role. I didnt really watch B&B when she got to that show but I have seen a few scenes of her on there and I don't like her on there either. I don't like the actress. It may be the unpopular opinion, but that is my opinion. I'm sure there are other people out there who didn't like her either. I don't understand why so many people like her but you are all free to do so.  I can like Victoria now that she isn't played by Heather. That's my opinion