Y&R April 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I absolutely see them doing an 80s episode. Victor and Nikki's wedding did well when it was reaired. Now which episode I have no idea. Perhaps an Abbott centered episode? Ideally I'd like something centered on Jill (Brenda Dickson ideally) and Katherine. 

• Members

I might actually tune in on Fridays. I don't understand all the Josh Morrow hate, and never have, but this return of Michelle Stafford when I was watching was a mess.  They don't know what to do with her.  If they're rehashing a Nick/Phyllis thing - yuck.  All soaps need to hope that the virus lasts forever because maybe people will watch.  Because all of it was bad when I flipped channels.  I started to wonder if I was always stupid and thought the acting and stories were good when I was young.  But I don't think so.    

• Members

“Fire this man!”

Fiiiiirrrrrreeee!... doesn’t work the same way, does it?

Please register in order to view this content

In all seriousness, I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s given his papers when things settle down, unless he’s trusted to see Sharon’s storyline to its conclusion.

Edited by LondonScribe

• Members

At this stage, it seems most of those who could do a better job writing the show with passion and knowledge of history watch the show rather than work in the industry.

With storytelling styles that are at odds with Y&R, and the prospect of network/executive interference to an embarrassing degree, I too wonder who would, from the current pool of writers, would want the job.