B&B April 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I guess we can be grateful Thudley wasn’t inspired by Mal to do a JT type of story. If that were the case, Sally, along with Brooke, Hope, and Steffy would be rolling up Flo in a rug and burying  her somewhere up in big bear..

• Members

LOL! With Quinn and Katie then teaming up to investigate. Frankly I’m surprised Thudley didn’t try that with Thomas and the vat of acid. Or at the very least have Thomas get disfigured and become the Phantom of Forrester Creations with having a half mask, because Thudley would write that. 

• Members

What confused me most was that they were able to spend all this money for a location shoot in Monte Carlo but Bill has some memory (don't think it was a flashback) to opening some Spencer building (haven't been watching regularly in ages so not sure what was going on) in front of a green screen that looked so cheap it was embarrassing.

• Webmaster

Thanks! I just saw the same thing happening to me on Hulu. Made sure to add record. Much appreciated.

"Becoming Bold & Beautiful" is actually quite good. Definitely gives credence to the behind-the-scenes of a soap plot that we've seen by these indie producers and former soap writers.