B&B April 2020 Discussion Thread

• Webmaster

I had it on record repeat and new, but they re-titled the show since it wasn't a repeat of a traditional episode nor a new episode. I also expect it was done to not have a "re-run" like epiosde to count in the show's season-to-date ratings.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

These Monte Carlo shows are SO bad. Almost nothing happens plot wise, and the whole thing is shot like a You Tube travelogue video. I’m supposed to be impressed because they went on location so a cameraman could video an actress twirling on the beach? 

Edited by ranger1rg
Error

• Members

It was the 2017 episodes then? Production values were subpar because B&B had REALLY bad weather and they had to shoot their stuff in one day unlike the three days they planned , I think. The only good thing was Quinn & Eric sharing a kiss by the sea. Apart from that, there some really weird scenes next to some garbage bins plus Wyatt and Steffy sitting on the beach (when it was almost raining) playing with their cellphones. 

The previous Monte Carlo remotes were much better with amazing production values: Spencer's yacht, Brooke&Bill in the yard of the palace and so on.