Days: April 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The Kiriakises have just become more important to modern DAYS than the Bradys. With Shawn and Caroline gone, Bo and Shawn D gone, Sami and Carrie gone, Josh Taylor's Roman's failure to launch, the Bradys just aren't a major part of Salem anymore.

Yes. No complaints from me.

• Members

OK, but does the go-to plot have to be “She loses her mind” for one female character after another?

I think Sonny keeps Cheetos in his suit pockets. Seriously, he looks like hell. Grinning Will needs a new jersey, because that one is tired.

Homoerotic vibes? Most definitely. And most welcome. More to come, I hope.

BTW, Kristen allowing Brady to take the fall for stabbing Victor? She’s scum.

• Members

The lack of a 'Brady family' presence is pretty sad. Really there's just JT's Roman, Kayla and Eric. And I don't think Ciara spends any particular time with them. It's just annoying to have to suddenly accept that Ciara has always been close with Victor & co when it was never the case historically and the only reason for their sudden closeness is because it was a plot point in a story about Ben. And it's not like Ciara is family-less without the Bradys; there's a whole bunch of Hortons she doesn't interact with either. But tbh, it's all symptomatic of a larger problem with the character bc almost everything she does irritates me. I can't at her response to Abby hallucinating about Ben terrorizing her being "but he's changed!"

• Members

Nah..it's where he keeps all his condoms. His rendezvous with Evan at his place and then with Will after he was released. And yeah he looks like sh!t!

Teehee ....you know if Carlaviti could he'd have Ben and Jake humping with Will included. I mean Carlaviti mentioned the Will and Ben scenes were OZ ones on social media.