• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This seems more like trying to gain attention than anything else. A soap was trending so what better for a her to get attention? Outside of soaps no one knows or cares who she is. It just seems like her motives are not good.

• Members

She’s done a number of questionable things on Twitter over the years. All of it seemed attention-grabbing under the guise of social justice. Despicable woman.

And no, I don’t excuse any of Callahan‘s past indiscretions, there’s never a ‘good time’ for something like that to be spoken about. However, someone’s father just died less than 24 hours ago.. 

• Members

I admit, the more I read of NLG on Twitter, the less respect I have for her. And I was a HUGE fan of her Julia Wainwright character - and lesser so of Alexis. Still, this is not the time for this. A daughter just lost her father. Add to that that Callahan is not here now to defend himself of such accusations and...yeah. NOT the time.

And considering Eva LaRue's post about John, it sounds like they had made their peace, which is good to know, if just for their child's sake. So whatever shortcomings John Callahan may have had, well...he was clearly loved and will be missed, and that is what should be the focus. The rest of this ancient history is in EXTREMELY poor taste.

My late mom loved AMC (as did I) so she will get to see JC/Edmund in person. 

Please register in order to view this content

But I will best remember him as Craig Hunt on SB. Man, could that character smolder! Sadly, there is but crumbs of Craig on YT - at least in English. The other languages kind of distract me.

Edited by Wendy

• Members

ELR's post was beautiful, everything that "amicable" should be. All of the social media remembrances really remind you that ELR and JC were active in the soap social circles in their heyday, the last few years of an active, thriving community of daytime stars who all knew each other and supported each other. None of those tweets or instagram posts seem fake or forced. The slow fading out of that vibe definitely translated on screen as actors and actresses became noticeably less connected to one another. There was an energy that just isn't there anymore.