Days: February 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think it will turn out to be Summer.  But there has been so much damage from this situation and the payoff will likely be disappointing.  Will won't be adequately vindicated after all he's lost, Victor and Xander won't face appropriate consequences, and Maggie, Justin, and Sonny's lives have been turned upside down and they'll just move on.  It's a cluster f, which is fine, but it should carry all the gravity this soap can give, and I just don't see that happening.  I also wouldn't be surprised if, somewhere down the line (esp. if the show doesn't get another pickup

Please register in order to view this content

) that they'll do the Bonnie/Adrienne switch courtesy Dr. FrankenRolf.

• Members

Getting caught up and Ciara JUST NOW found out about her freakin mom and had the nerve to be upset that no one told her, when A. She should've freaken noticed her mom was completely different but spent all her time at the f.ucking prison and B. Everyone tried calling her but again, she was too busy with Ben.  Ciara is easily one of the worst written characters on the remaining Soaps and definitely on Days.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

It's pure garbage. Will should be pissed that Sonny didn't believe in him and not only gave up on him again but fucked another guy in Evan twice. Now everything is OK yet had it been Will...Sonny would be huffing and puffing on how he cheated on him.

Edited by Soapsuds