Former Days and GH actor arrested

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This also happened on Tyler's birthday (11/11), no less. What a mess. No wonder GH chose to recast Nikolas at this juncture. 

While I definitely feel for the poor Uber driver (and hope he will be recouped for however much it will cost to have his car cleaned), we can all be thankful that at least Tyler didn't try to drive himself. Undoubtedly, the results could have been so much worse.

• Members

Just catching the update on the TMZ article:

The docs say police have received 9 calls regarding Christopher being intoxicated since September 14, and medical personnel advised law enforcement there was nothing more they could do for him ... they'd already tried to help him.

Instead of being arrested, he was taken to the ER to be examined, but also took a breath test ... and registered a BAC of .267% -- more than 3 times the legal driving limit.

Yikes.

• Members

Allegedly, he said in an interview that he's been struggling with alcoholism since he was a teenager, but you could be right. They're may be something going on with him that most people don't know about.

I wonder if Nikolas being recast had anything to do with this latest incident.

• Members

That's so sad.  I really loved TC as Nik and addiction is such a horrible disease.  This sounds like he is hitting rock bottom.  There may be more going on than we know and it may be financial, but I would think he would be okay considering where he is living and the fact he worked steadily for 20 plus years.  Even if he has been struggling with addiction since he was a teen, it seems to have gotten much more serious in the last couple of years.  I don't remember hearing about him having issues before Days (which doesn't mean they didn't exist he may just have been more functioning).  I really hope he gets the help he needs for himself and for his family.

• Members

Allegedly, his issues may have been a factor in the collapse of his re-negotiation and exit from GH a few years ago. Also allegedly: He supposedly got carted out of DOOL drunk on a stretcher, hence the emergency recast with Brandon Barash.

It is sad. He's talented.

Edited by Vee