Y&R: Ding Dong This Actor's Gone!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

There was a little potential there if he'd been shady/villainous and I never had an issue with his looks.... but Cane the Merciful Hero That D!cks Lily Down was not, is not, and will NEVER be it.

Yeah, I honestly don't have any major issues with DG (he's not a master thespian but is serviceable) and, under the right circumstances, they could've made something of him. But I'll never accept him thumbing his nose at BM/Traci and, yes, he got what he deserved for it.

• Members

if GH isn't already sniffing around, he will more than likely be back on Y&R in under a year. Dude knows his pull. The post is only a half hour old and he's already got 900+ comments of people "heartbroken" etc, etc. Y&R is struggling in the ratings as it is, so I don't buy that they're gonna heave this hoe and be done with him. lol 

• Members

"...but sadly it seems that without Neil and Lily there just is no Cane."

Well, it's your own, damn fault, DG!  If you hadn't been so busy using your stans to sabotage every effort to make your character viable outside of the Hamilton/Winters contingent, your ugly, mediocre ass wouldn't be out of a job (for the moment)!

Excellent point(s), dio!

On the other hand, Angelica McDaniel isn't around this time to save his proverbial bacon on behalf of the network, so who really knows?

• Members

Between the Mannyacs and the Bradley Cole (Prince Richard/Jeffrey O'Neill) stans, life was miserable for the average, longtime GL fan.

Unfortunately, once TPTB neutralized the Mannyacs, we had the GusH (for Gus & Harley) fans to contend with.  By that point, I, for one, was READY and WILLING to throw in the towel on the show.

Edited by Khan

• Members

Bye.

Christel Khalil is gone. He's gone. If Amelia Heinle is next then my three most loathed actors on this show will be no longer.

His comment is so passive aggressive. I like when actors handle their firings with a bit more dignity. Your character has been on life support for 5 years now. I hope he was building up his savings.

Edited by Darn

• Members

I think it was that AND the fact that Angelica McDaniel, who was probably his biggest cheerleader at the network, is officially out the door.

I don't!  Anyone who steps into THOSE shoes will face the wrath of so many idiotic fans!  I'm fine with Lily remaining off-canvas for good!

Edited by Khan