Y&R: Ding Dong This Actor's Gone!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm worried he'll turn up on DAYS as another insta-DiMera.

Of course, with DAYS' current schedule, I'll have until the 2024 presidential election to brace myself for his first scenes there.

DG tried to play like he was just being loyal to CK and their fans, but I'm not buying it.  He sabotaged the potential romance between Cane and Traci, b/c BM is older and not a size-zero.  Ergo, he only played himself.

Edited by Khan

• Members

I agree, she definitely deserved better. And to make matter worse some of his fans were also really mean to Beth. I saw posts from women on Twitter saying he didn't need to be with "granny" Traci and insulting her age/looks. And some of these women looked to be around her age or maybe even older than her doing that stuff. Some other viewers tried to reason with them and let them know she was his best chance of having a decent storyline, but they wouldn't listen. And they insisted that he and Traci didn't have fans. (Even though they did and even polled in SID in top 10 couples multiple weeks.)

Some of his fans wanted him and Lily even though that wasn't realistic, with CK barely being around these days. And now he's gone and you have several people on Twitter acting like they shocked he's been let go. Some of them should have supported him having multiple opportunities to have a love interest, like other fans would have done for their favorites.

• Members

Yeah I didnt buy that spin. CK wasnt fired, she wanted out as far as I can tell. So what was DG doing

Y&R didnt wanna recast Lily and they wanted Tracey/Cane for some reason but DG acted like a toddler and now with new blood at the helm, he's out & he's shocked? Oh please. No one can be that dense

Edited by John

• Members

Let’s hope that Jill emerges out of this sh*t unscathed and still viable. It is obvious that the show suddenly shifted gears with this Adam story and effed up any momentum once DG whined his way out of the Traci pairing and they pigeon-holed Cane in.

• Members

This is what happens when you buy into the echo chamber that is your own fanbase. Imagine if you had tens (maybe dozens!) of people every day telling you how special and indispensable you are, you'd probably buy into it too. 

DG thought!