Days:September 2019 discussion topic

• Members

SOOOO TRUE about the song they used. My GOD, that was awful. 

Will and Sonny — the most boring gay people in the world. Will has the smiling smirk thing down, and Sonny looks like every reject on Jerry Falwell’s dating list.

They aren’t funny, they aren’t campy, they are interesting, they aren’t anything.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I would go for The Most Beautiful Girl in the World. 

DAYS' gays are purposely written so blandly on purpose so that the casual or lapsed viewer won't pin-point them as being one of "the gays" right off the bat. The only flaming queen (Leo) so far was a villain. Not sure what the show is trying to project by doing that, but, these shows were shot in like 1994 anyhow and times have changed since filming. 

• Members

Exactly.

We know DAYS has that (and everything else) in its' archives.  All they had to do was play the audio underneath all the clips, leaving out the visuals of Mickey/Maggie, Don/Marlena and Lee since they wouldn't have been relevant to Doug's sitting at Julie's bedside.

And if it was a budget-related issue -- DAYS would've needed to pay royalties to Burt Bacharach and to Hal David's estate -- well, so Eric Martsolf has to walk around in nothing but a towel for the next few weeks.  It ain't like he isn't used to that kind of [!@#$%^&*] by now.

• Members

Agreed.

It would give them something to do at least. Like so many couples on Days right now, they're just boring. 

I would say bring back Paul. Make him tougher and more determined to get either Will or Sonny back. If they have to recast him, so be it

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Agreed. And at the very least, answer the age old question of who's the pitcher and who's the catcher in that marriage? 

Please register in order to view this content

Especially since we can surmise Paul was a full-time pitcher... 

Holding out hope for a Christopher Sean return. P.S. He follows me on Insta and yesterday he liked a random post of mine from a few weeks back. Yay, I feel special!  He's creeping on my timeline!

• Members

Eh...I guess him stalking u is ok..lol...I'll up you one I had/have Jacob Young following me on Twitter. He usually responded to my comments about him or his time on B&B and would flirt on occasions...lol

Edited by Soapsuds