Days:September 2019 discussion topic

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

HE'S A HERO!!!!!

Please register in order to view this content

Bill Hayes is what? In his mid 90s? He's still killing it, I really felt his heartache over Julie today. I mean I'm sure it helps that they're married in real life, but he still rocks.

I enjoyed Lani going in on Gabi. She deserves it.

• Members

Julie in the hospital for the millionth time.

Vivian just came back from the dead and some goon is pointing a gun at her.

Why do they have scenes like these when we all know nothing will happen to them and if it does Rolf will bring them back from the dead. This show is dreadful. 

• Members

Soap Opera Digest did an audio interview for their Dishing with Digest podcast with Robin Strasser. In it Robin discusses her and Louise Sorel's friendship, starting from when they met. (Paul Rauch's fault, and Rauch wanted to make the two women enemies, but they became allies and friends. This was worth a listen.)

• Members

Yet somehow the reformed serial killer won't be affected psychologically at all by the fact that he killed again.

Bill Hayes is a treasure. 94 and still going strong. He's like a male Betty White.

Definitely sounds like something Rauch would have done. He would have exploited the hell out of it for ratings. Can you imagine what he would have been like on Twitter?

Edited by AbcNbc247