victoria foxton

Days:September 2019 discussion topic

Okay, #Days This is funny

Gabi: "Of Course I shot my blackmailing ex husband but Julie acts like I shot St Francis of Assisi"

1 hour ago, Gray Bunny said:

No worries. Even if DAYS is cancelled this year, there's enough new episodes stocked up to last through Elizabeth Warren's second term ;) 

I know lol.

I hope its not cancelled 

4 hours ago, AbcNbc247 said:

So yeah, Ben killed another person.

HE'S A HERO!!!!! 🙄

Bill Hayes is what? In his mid 90s? He's still killing it, I really felt his heartache over Julie today. I mean I'm sure it helps that they're married in real life, but he still rocks.

I enjoyed Lani going in on Gabi. She deserves it.

I watched today’s episode and I swear I just saw Julie in this same story.

Color me shocked at how restrained Robin Strasser cake across as Vivian. I actually didn’t hate it.

Julie in the hospital for the millionth time.

Vivian just came back from the dead and some goon is pointing a gun at her.

Why do they have scenes like these when we all know nothing will happen to them and if it does Rolf will bring them back from the dead. This show is dreadful. 

Soap Opera Digest did an audio interview for their Dishing with Digest podcast with Robin Strasser. In it Robin discusses her and Louise Sorel's friendship, starting from when they met. (Paul Rauch's fault, and Rauch wanted to make the two women enemies, but they became allies and friends. This was worth a listen.)

1 hour ago, Soapsuds said:

Julie in the hospital for the millionth time.

Vivian just came back from the dead and some goon is pointing a gun at her.

Why do they have scenes like these when we all know nothing will happen to them and if it does Rolf will bring them back from the dead. This show is dreadful. 

I'm not feeling RS as Vivian. Vivian's scenes with the bore, the goon and the serial killer. Where painful too watch. Days does such a bad job redressing Jarlena's townhouse.   nx8v8p.gif

Edited by victoria foxton

9 hours ago, AlexElizabeth said:

HE'S A HERO!!!!! 🙄

Bill Hayes is what? In his mid 90s? He's still killing it, I really felt his heartache over Julie today. I mean I'm sure it helps that they're married in real life, but he still rocks.

I enjoyed Lani going in on Gabi. She deserves it.

Yet somehow the reformed serial killer won't be affected psychologically at all by the fact that he killed again.

Bill Hayes is a treasure. 94 and still going strong. He's like a male Betty White.

7 hours ago, ~bl~ said:

Soap Opera Digest did an audio interview for their Dishing with Digest podcast with Robin Strasser. In it Robin discusses her and Louise Sorel's friendship, starting from when they met. (Paul Rauch's fault, and Rauch wanted to make the two women enemies, but they became allies and friends. This was worth a listen.)

Definitely sounds like something Rauch would have done. He would have exploited the hell out of it for ratings. Can you imagine what he would have been like on Twitter?

Edited by AbcNbc247

9 hours ago, ranger1rg said:

I’m not feeling Robin Strasser either. Louise S is sorely missed.

She is playing another character.  She isn't Vivian. Casting Robin as Vivian was a bad mistake.