Days:September 2019 discussion topic

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The OLTL references just won't stop. Vivian called Gabi a ho and Dorian called Lola a ho on OLTL (where A. Martinez also portrayed the father of Banus' character). Not sure if that one was intentional, but I definitely remember that scene because it was the only time I recall hearing the word "Ho" used on a soap opera.

• Members

lol so true

Just like Gabi turning bitchy (which I love), and Lani soon "going crazy" (probably thanks to Gabi) he likes his women wacky and insane. It kind of annoys me but it spiced Gabi up so ... I wonder if he keeps tossing Abby off the rails like he did with Jessica on OLTL, but at least with Mansi she adds a bit more camp and Abby can be a mess on her own so she doesn't even need an alter, but Flynn is contract and she's recurring so I know Ron and how he likes to weave people in and out in frustrating ways (remember Robin's tedious comings and goings on GH?)

Julie's been written terribly for a long time, lots of folks seem to dislike her. I love her though but she's been hysterical since Reilly. It's a choice on SSH's part, she even admitted as much and it was because of Reilly (much like Strasser hamming it up in later years). 

They could do a lot better with writing the show, even if I'm often entertained. Doesn't make it 'good' lol.

I kinda buy the rumor

Please register in order to view this content

All the soaps are a damn mess. I'm barely hanging on.

I'm rambling ...

Back to the show, I was dead at Rolf calling Kristen 'elderly' ...

Edited by KMan101