Days:September 2019 discussion topic

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Her acting has been horrific for some time now. She forgot how to act. I cringe during her scenes.

Haha..whatever happened to the twink lawyer? I already forgot. Was he ever seen after that mess?

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

I think we saw him again briefly when Philip came back for Lily and Cane's wedding (?). It was implied he and Rafe were going to get together. I think this was hyped at the time as some great moment. 

Apparently he appeared sometime after that in 2012, July 26th I think, but he isn't listed in the recap for that day so who knows. Knowing MAB's progressive material, maybe he was in the toilets at Gina's. 

• Members

Ik this is a days topic so i will take my YR stuff away in a sec. But DC said the amy person in charge now doesnt like joshes writing and his contract is up in jan so we will see who comes back if they fire him. Maybe it will he pratt

Please register in order to view this content

Any hoo how is ron recieved at days? 

• Members

So Kristen’s baby is gonna die and she’s gonna switch it with Sarah’s healthy baby, which will push Brady and Kristen closer together, Eric and Nicole apart once they find out about the baby and Sarah into Xander’s arms. Xander will probably find out about the switch before everyone else but Kristen will emotionally blackmail him into keeping quiet.

Predictable, yet I’m still excited to see it.

Really enjoyed today’s episode too.