Y&R September 2019 Episode Discussion

• Members

Tuning in for the first time in a while and, if we are talking costumes, everybody looks unexpectedly fantastic at the hotel opening. SC is pulling off that bright yellow dress like nobody's business (a notoriously hard color to pull off) -- plus I find she plays such a watchable heroine --- and MO in the neon pink is a standout. The actress who plays Lola also looks great. I love the suits on the men, mixing it up with different styles, colors and textiles. It all looks quite lush,  like they spent some money on this. I have stuff I could complain about regarding Y&R but today the outfits are not one of them.

I also like that the entire show is basically taking place at the party. 

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Sharon looked like a giant lemon in that OTT dress. Rey looked like he was going to choke in that turtleneck.

Sharon's trip should be a trip starting with a visit to her mother, Doris.  While there she finds a box of letters sent to her by her biological dad. An argument with Doris ensues, sending her on a quest to find her absentee father

Chelsea obviously loved her husband very much. She said  what a great man he was while unzipping Nicholas' zipper. You can just see what her word means.

Why aren't people nicerto Zoe? because she's ill conceived, poorly written, and obviously not the main reason for Theo and Kyle's problems.  Theo having feelings about intimacy after Kyle ditched him to come e home and the revelation they were more than friends is the perfect story. CBS needs to nut up and go full on with the story   Lola's shock over the revelation sends her out of Society, right into the headlights of Nikki's car. After all, it's been a while...................

As for Jack's trip. I wish he would just run into Jill,. Or Keemo.

Daniel Goddard's punishment is enjoyable to me.  I hope we'll hear the writers have nothing for him to do, like they said about the beautifully wasted Loren Lott.

• Members

Zoe was just a plot point. If they didn't want to go the whole way, why not just have Theo crushing on Kyle.

The DG situation is interesting. He could have easily been involved in the Grand Pheonix in some way but he's being ignored.

Just send him off to be with Lily and give the fans a happily ever after for now. Free up some dollars and space on the canvas. I'm sure like Rikaart he'd jump at the chance to come back down the line.

Jack's trip needs to lead to something. i wonder why Jack/Lauren was dropped. I'm glad they did cos I hate it when long time characters suddenly hook up. I always thought Dina coming back should have tied in with Keemo. Maybe his son or daughter was working for Dina. Maybe they were unaware she was their grandmother or vice versa.

I envisioned a woman arriving at Crimson Lights and approaching Sharon. She was with his dad for many years and he has died and she found out about his past through a box of momentos. Sharon discovers she has a half brother.

Looks like speculation that Avery was returning was just that.

And yes, Rey looked like a vampire. Devon dresses and acts like Elena's dad.

Edited by Paul Raven