OLTL Actor Returns to GH

• Members

The cast is far too bloated.  There are 30+ contract characters with another 30 or so heavily recurring.  It's ridiculous, particularly when there are contract characters who are put in scenes with literally no dialog.

I don't mind a love interest being cast for Lulu, but GH needs to have a one in one out rule.  And FV needs to be limited to ex-OLTL hire a year.

In terms of ML and BM, I  think BM looks older.  But, if they are going to recast Drew, they should find an actor who looks closer in age to RH and SBu.  if Drew is supposed to be Jason's twin and Franco's foster brother, it would be good to find an actor who at least looks about their ages.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

GH should've had Ryan murder some more of the regular cast to get rid of some of the excesses, instead of killing off a couple of extras basically brought on just to kill off.   Kiki was the only major character killed off in the serial killer storyline, and only Mary Pat was a regular recurring character (sort of) that was killed off.  I'd killed off people like Griffin (who was written off anyhow), Nurse Amy, Nurse Felix, Nelle, Milo, Max, etc.

• Members

the "big cast" isn't the problem, imo. It's the lack of utilisation, connections, interaction, or life to them outside whatever little pocket sl's they're involved in. Bad writing/storylines aside. It's like everyone are just props for the main Sonny/Jason circle, which is dumb and sad.